Enterprise: 4G P-LTE and 5G
All data is secure, managed like any other IT system and free from mobile operator tariffs.
Typical deployment scenarios include:
- Airports: Asset tracking, airline staff private communication, plane to gate data transfers
- SMEs: Local wireless coverage within a building, for voice calls, local data and IoT
- Retail: Inventory tracking, mall security and management, point of sale terminals
- Healthcare: Secure localised communication for staff, while sensitive records can remain on-premise
- Oil & Gas: Localised wireless networks on rigs, exploration sites
The award-winning Quortus technology allows an Enterprise to deploy, in a simple and straightforward manner, its own cellular mobile network and its own business applications.
The flexibility of the ECX Core solution allows for a wholly on-site deployment, or fully cloud based, or a mixture of the 2 models.
- Support for VoLTE, SMS, IPv6 and MEC (Multi-access Edge Computing)
- CBRS in USA
- sXGP in Japan
MEC saves costs and improves quality of service.
- Enables local low-latency data-offload to the Enterprise LAN
- Avoids data being routed unnecessarily to a central location