Government, Bluelight and Front-line
- Government Agencies and Departments
- Government facilities
- Public Safety and Rapid Response Services
- Front-line and in-Theatre operations
- Disaster Response Teams
These agencies and departments have wide-ranging and often specialised requirements for communication infrastructure.
Typical use cases include:
- ‘Morale’ networks (‘phone home’) at international troop camps
- Front-line communications based on command & control vehicles and dismounted soldiers
- Group communications between clusters of emergency service vehicles and users
- Managed access systems for control of phones within secure areas
Quortus leads the market in leveraging civil cellular technology and adapting it successfully for use in these demanding deployment scenarios.
The perfect blend of reliable performance, client specific adaptability and value for money.
The benefits of a Quortus solution include:
- Small footprint and high-capacity – ideal for portable, deployable systems
- Well-proven cost-effective cellular technology which reduces use of proprietary technology
- Greater interoperability and reductions in overall project costs
- Agility to meet individual customer’s specific requirements
- Key users of communication systems include the public safety, front-line, aid agency and disaster response agencies